Monday, August 3, 2009

Sun Updates "161 Things..." List

For the freshman orientation issue, the Daily Sun has updated its list of "161 Things Every Cornellian Should Do." The list has become a common means to judge how much a student has accomplished at Cornell. Several of my friends have ripped the list out of the newspaper, taped it to their walls, and ceremoniously checked off activities as they've accomplished them.

I've only done 45 of the 161 things. Does this make me a bad Cornellian? Maybe, but I still think I've accomplished a good amount in my first three years on the hill.

Also for the freshman issue, the Sun compiled a thorough season preview of 33 intercollegiate and club sports. I criticize the Sun a lot on this blog, but this was an impressive look ahead to the upcoming season and I hope it's a sign of good things to come.

(Cornell Daily Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment