Monday, April 6, 2009

Let's Laugh at the Class of 2013

Looking for a little amusement? Head over to the "Cornell University Class of 2013" Facebook group and see what next fall's freshmen have to offer.
INDIVIDUAL COLLEGES:
...
School of Industrial and Labor Relationships
At first I thought this was a joke about ILRies' romantic lives, but I'm pretty sure it was inadvertent.

Let's go to the discussion board and read what our latest Cornell experts have to say about life on the hill:
Syracuse and NYC are both relatively close to go for a weekend so there are bigger cities to go to. As far as the cold, I'm from Florida so it's a big change for me too, but I'm sure you just get used to it.

the hotel school is certainly not the easiest. it's on par with all of the rest of the schools at cornell. it's a common misconception that people think it's easy. not the case. the hotel school is a business school at heart where students are responsible for taking advanced finance courses, for example. not terrifically easy.

Rumor also has it that being a greek uperclassmen sucks a lot because all of the fun parties are in college town.

I was wondering if anyone knew how bad your grades could be before Cornell revokes your admission? One or 2 C's?

Lynah FaithfuL! So excited!
especially to sleep in the stadium for tickets :)

I hear KDR, AZ, and PKA through the best parties

Swim test shouldn't be hard, its just to make sure you're able to swim. They started doing it because one student drowned while on vacation during her spring break so they wanted to make sure everyone can swim.
And the wall:
OMG I JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TODAY! I AM SO EXCITED! FRIEND ME I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE!

yay!!! rejected everywhere but here!

anyone catch the Cornell/Northeastern hockey game yesterday? It was EPIC.

Do they send shirts along with acceptances? That would be awesome...

i'm up for a few road trips to buffalo for sure!


That's it for my patience. Welcome, class of 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the one about the frat parties...I bet I know where that came from. Kid's father was in Pi Kappa Alpha. His sister was in Alpha Zeta, and his sister's boyfriend was in Kappa Delta Rho. It's like living in North Korea; you assume it's the best because you don't know any other place.

    ReplyDelete