Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back in Business

Apologies for the relative lack of posts over the last few weeks. This end-of-semester sprint has been my worst stretch at Cornell. Two lengthy final papers, my thesis proposal, a final round interview for TFA, and the LSAT re-take. That was all over the last seven days. Add traveling to hockey games, and it's been a crazy stretch.

The problem with running your own blog is that no one is around to cover for you when you don't have time to write. Since I don't receive any sort of compensation for doing this, it's been difficult to justify writing when I have so much else to do.

The good news is that I am now done with the semester, and nearly done with taking classes at Cornell. Next semester I will be writing my thesis and taking one easy class somewhere. I will also have my future planned out by (hopefully) January 21, or else March-ish. Point is, I don't anticipate having any more stretches like this one. So look out for posting to resume at the usual one-a-day or so pace.

Thanks again for reading, and if you're a member of the Cornell community, enjoy the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment