Monday, October 5, 2009

Skorton Is... Funny

Do yourself a favor and read President Skorton's column in today's Sun:
At a recent meeting, [Sun Associate Editor Sammy Perlmutter] told me that students would like to know more about how I spend my days at work. So, herewith, a day in the life of the current Cornell University president (note: in order to protect the innocent and myself, I will not comment on a day in the life of my wife and almost all names have been changed to protect confidentiality … and because I forgot most of the first names)...
I learned a few things about Skorton and his daily routine, including the identity of his ghostwriter (who did a very good job with this one).

Definitely a different column from most of the previous Cornell Diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment