Saturday, October 31, 2009

Horror Movie Scares The Shit Out of Lacrosse Team

I am completely in support of athletes' blogs, since this stuff tends to be amusing.

The lacrosse team recently went to see Paranormal Activity, which is supposed to be the scariest movie ever made. Based on the reactions of people I know who have seen it, this might be an accurate billing.

Cornell senior Pierre Derkac describes how the lacrosse team reacted:
This film had a direct effect on some of the members of our team. Chris Langton had to pull his heavy wooden futon into his roommate, sophomore JJ Glibane’s room. Chris could not sleep alone and held a crucifix while he lied on the futon attempting to fall asleep. Dudley and Romero tried to sneak into my room late Wednesday night to drag me out of bed by me feet (like the woman in the movie). I luckily woke up when they entered, so their sights turned toward Julian. He was not as lucky as me. I could hear the screams of terror and surprise ring through my house when they growled and tore him out of his bed.
On the bright side, maybe this will help to erase from their minds the nightmare of losing to Syracuse in the NCAA championship game.

Derkac also reveals that some players have gained the assistance of the hockey team for their Halloween costumes:
Sophomores JJ Gilbane, Rob Pannell, Chris Langton, Matt Restaino and Chip Daugherty are borrowing gear from the Cornell men’s ice hockey team and wearing t-shirts that replicate the Mighty Ducks jerseys.
Happy Halloween, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment