Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Greening Uses Signing Bonus To Repay Loans

Here's a nice article on Colin Greening from his home town paper.
You can take time to reflect on it and be happy," Greening said, "but reality has to set back in and you have to realize this is where the real work begins. My dream has been to make it to the NHL and it's going to be a tough couple of months or even years to get there."

"When I go into camp, I'm gonna have to knock some people out of their positions and that's a very difficult thing to do."

The Sens have already indicated he'll most likely be going to Binghamton of the AHL to get a feel for pro the game.

"If I end up starting in Binghamton, I don't see that as a step back," Greening suggests. "It's just an opportunity to get more ice time at the AHL level to learn and prepare so I give myself a chance at moving up."
The article also discusses Greening's age. At 24, he's a little older than the other players hitting the pros for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment